No, getting out of one of our kayaks is very easy.
On our introduction to whitewater day we will teach you how to use a spray deck (the skirt–like piece of fabric that keeps the water out) and do a few drill to make sure that you are comfortable getting out of your kayak.
Some people worry about how hard it is going to be to get out, but are then surprised by how easy it is once they have experienced it.
If you have any questions send us a quick message and we would be happy to answer them.
See all questions
- Which type of kayaking is best for me?
- What do I need to bring with me?
- What should I wear?
- Will I get stuck in my kayak?
- Do I need to book in advance?
- I have a dietary requirement can you cater for me?
- Can I bring a camera?
- Are there any crocodiles or hippos?
- Can I wear my glasses while kayaking?
- Do you sell nose-clips?
- I want to buy a kayak, can you help me?
- Am I expected to tip my guide?
- Can I come work for Kayak the Nile?
- How safe is Uganda?
- Can I get a Ugandan tourist visa on the border?
- How much is a Ugandan tourist visa?
- Power, electricity, and charging?
- What plug does Uganda use?
- Internet in Uganda
- Do I need a Yellow fever card?
- Can I drink the tap water?
- What language is spoken in Uganda?
- Is coronavirus in Uganda?
- Will I get malaria?
- Do I need a yellow fever vaccination?
- What vaccinations do I need for Uganda?
- Will I get bilharzia/schistosomiasis?
- What is the status of Ebola in Uganda?
- Are there ATMs in Jinja?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you accept credit card?
- What date us dollar can I use in Uganda?
- Where can I get Ugandan shillings?
- How does the free Kampala – Jinja bus work?
- Can I get to you via public transport?
- How do I get from Entebbe airport to the river?
Can’t find what your looking for? Ask us a quick question
or visit our contact us page if you are ready to book.