Brussels Airlines, Turkish Airways, Emirates and Qatar Airways all fly regularly to Entebbe.
Of these only Brussels Airlines guarantees to carry your kayak and paddles for free, if you book through Kayak the Nile.
Disclaimer: Kayak the Nile receives no commissions from your flight. We negotiated this arrangement in order for it to be easier for you to come and paddle in Uganda. This option is open to everyone regardless of whether you are coming on a course with us.
To get a quote from our Brussels contact (often cheaper than price comparison sites) and ensure your kayak is booked onto your ticket please contact us with the proposed dates that you would like to fly. Your kayak (of up to 15kg) will travel with you for free in addition to your two standard hold bags of 23kgs.
See all questions
- Which type of kayaking is best for me?
- What do I need to bring with me?
- What should I wear?
- Will I get stuck in my kayak?
- Do I need to book in advance?
- I have a dietary requirement can you cater for me?
- Can I bring a camera?
- Are there any crocodiles or hippos?
- Can I wear my glasses while kayaking?
- Do you sell nose-clips?
- I want to buy a kayak, can you help me?
- Am I expected to tip my guide?
- Can I come work for Kayak the Nile?
- How safe is Uganda?
- Can I get a Ugandan tourist visa on the border?
- How much is a Ugandan tourist visa?
- Power, electricity, and charging?
- What plug does Uganda use?
- Internet in Uganda
- Do I need a Yellow fever card?
- Can I drink the tap water?
- What language is spoken in Uganda?
- Is coronavirus in Uganda?
- Will I get malaria?
- Do I need a yellow fever vaccination?
- What vaccinations do I need for Uganda?
- Will I get bilharzia/schistosomiasis?
- What is the status of Ebola in Uganda?
- Are there ATMs in Jinja?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you accept credit card?
- What date us dollar can I use in Uganda?
- Where can I get Ugandan shillings?
- How does the free Kampala – Jinja bus work?
- Can I get to you via public transport?
- How do I get from Entebbe airport to the river?
Can’t find what your looking for? Ask us a quick question
or visit our contact us page if you are ready to book.