We have a wide range of kayaks, paddles, and soft equipment available to rent. Our boats range from creekers and river runners through to the current playboat designs.
We only rent kayaks to those that we have taught previously or we have seen on the river. This is for your safety and insuring that we will get our kit back.
We rent at two rates depending on how long you want the equipment for:
- Kayak only: $25
- Kayak, paddle and equipment: $35
- Kayak only: $125
- Kayak, paddle and equipment: $175
Please contact us for the list of which boats we have available and book the equipment for your time here.
See all questions
- Which type of kayaking is best for me?
- What do I need to bring with me?
- What should I wear?
- Will I get stuck in my kayak?
- Do I need to book in advance?
- I have a dietary requirement can you cater for me?
- Can I bring a camera?
- Are there any crocodiles or hippos?
- Can I wear my glasses while kayaking?
- Do you sell nose-clips?
- I want to buy a kayak, can you help me?
- Am I expected to tip my guide?
- Can I come work for Kayak the Nile?
- How safe is Uganda?
- Can I get a Ugandan tourist visa on the border?
- How much is a Ugandan tourist visa?
- Power, electricity, and charging?
- What plug does Uganda use?
- Internet in Uganda
- Do I need a Yellow fever card?
- Can I drink the tap water?
- What language is spoken in Uganda?
- Is coronavirus in Uganda?
- Will I get malaria?
- Do I need a yellow fever vaccination?
- What vaccinations do I need for Uganda?
- Will I get bilharzia/schistosomiasis?
- What is the status of Ebola in Uganda?
- Are there ATMs in Jinja?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you accept credit card?
- What date us dollar can I use in Uganda?
- Where can I get Ugandan shillings?
- How does the free Kampala – Jinja bus work?
- Can I get to you via public transport?
- How do I get from Entebbe airport to the river?
Can’t find what your looking for? Ask us a quick question
or visit our contact us page if you are ready to book.