Progress your kayaking & experience the best the Nile has to offer on an all inclusive holiday.
Love it Live it – the white water kayaking holiday specialist & Kayak the Nile join forces to run the best fully guided kayaking holidays available both on the Nile and worldwide (including the Zambezi and the Ottawa).
The White Nile flows from Lake Victoria in Uganda, over the next forty five kilometres it creates one of the most incredible and varied sections of white water in the world. Countless channels varying from easy class two to some of the best big volume rapids anywhere.
The White Nile is widely regarded as one of the best playboating rivers anywhere in the world. There are features ideal for learning to surf, for throwing huge aerial moves and everything in between. It is not uncommon for devoted non–playboaters to come to the Nile, enjoy the playboating so much that they sell their river running boat and get a playboat!
This trip can be tailored to suit any level of paddler and we offer a 7 or 14-day version depending on your preference.
Experience the Nile
- Kayak in an exotic location guided by highly experienced, fully qualified instructors
- The White Nile has a huge amount of channels and quality rapids of varying difficulty – your guides know them all and will help you find perfect white water for your ability
- Expert low ratio coaching, tailored to suit you and your kayaking
- Warm water, equatorial climate and stunning wildlife
- Amazing playboating for all abilities – whether you are learning to surf or perfecting your helix there are great features for you on the Nile
- Experience African culture and enjoy the Ugandan lifestyle
- Flexible trip to suit your needs – optional extras include a 3-day safari, white water rafting, bungee jump, and many other activities (not included in price)
- From £599 per person
Please note – flights and some other items are not included in the trip price. All costs are transparent.